Friday, January 30, 2009

Time for bed

January 30, 2009

I went for my procedure at the hospital this morning. Dr. T said the opening to my j-pouch had gotten smaller again. She also said she now has the equipment in her office to do dilations on Wednesdays if I wanted as well. She said she wouldn't be able to give me the IV drugs, but that if I wanted to take a couple Percocet before she did it she would be willing to try it and see what happens. The more frequently I can be dilated the better my chances are of it working. I'll have to see what I can work out with my job. We'll see . . . It was pretty painful last time. Ugh.

I think I slept for about four hours after we got home. Jeremy turned the ringers off on the phones so I wouldn't be interrupted. It was nice to get some rest. I'm looking forward to having the weekend to get as many naps in as I want.

That being said, this entry is going to be short because I'm tired and want to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment