Sunday, March 22, 2009

It is well

March 22, 2009

It's been a full, wonderful day with family. I don't want to take much time to blog tonight, but I will write briefly about church this morning. Dad asked if we would go to church with them as there were a lot of people who had been praying for me from their church. It was so sweet to me to meet people who had cared so much about me and my family without having ever met us. I was deeply touched.

And then we sang It is Well with My Soul and I was moved to tears. Do you know the song? It's a song I sang in church growing up. I felt as I sang that song like, "Yes, it is well with my soul."

I have been feeling so good physically lately. Except when I go to the bathroom, I feel "normal" again. I can't believe it! I'm so very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment