Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Can you feel the love?

June 30, 2009

I just can't help but wonder what the future holds. I think I'm doing a really good job of living in the moment these days, without getting myself all worked up about what I should be doing. I just don't worry any more about if I'm doing the right thing with my life or not. It sounds all cliche, I know, but it really isn't what I'm doing so much as how I'm doing it that I'm concerned with any more. So long as I know that I am living a life full of love, that's all that really matters to me. (Sappy right? I know, gag me with a spoon as we used to say. Smile.)

Okay, I take that back. Or at least maybe I should clarify a little. I'm not anxious about my future any more. I still think about it. I definitely dream about it. In fact, I have a very solid picture in my mind of what I want for my future, and my present for that matter. I feel like I have more direction now than I have ever had. I used to talk with my sister-in-law Heather about feeling lost because I didn't have some thing that I was passionate about the way Jeremy was with music. I just hadn't found it. While I loved writing and had the hopes of one day writing a book, I had said to a few people over the years, "I just don't have anything important enough to write about yet."

But now I feel like I do. And the desire to use writing to share with other people and possibly even help them through tough times is so exciting to me I can hardly stand it! The encouragement and feedback I've gotten from so many people about my blog has gone a long way to fuel that fire too. With a sincere heart I want to thank you. I'm continuing to see how the love and good will of others is manifesting itself and its energy in me and my life. It's an amazing thing. I hope you can feel it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment