Monday, February 16, 2009

What if?

February 16, 2009

Things have still been going well for me. Yesterday and today I've been a little more tired out. Nothing some good rest and sleep won't take care of. I'm a little scared nonetheless. Every little thing that happens to my body gets my mind a whirring . . . what if this, what if that? I need to let go of that.

I had this moment today when I felt at ease about my health though. I thought, my body is going to do what it's going to do. There's nothing I can do to change that. Really, somewhere in the recesses of my mind I believe that I can just will myself to good health. There is part of me that feels guilty when I don't feel well; like somehow I'm responsible for it. I'm sure I'll get over that too, eventually.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to hear that things seem to be turning a corner!

    ReplyDelete