Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lazy day

February 7, 2009

I'm surrounded by the minty scent of IcyHot. I put it on my ribs because they have been aching so much from all the straining I've been doing. I don't know that it's really helping, but it was worth a shot. I think my fever is gone. That's good news.

Today was a lazy day. I stayed in my pajamas all day. I took a nap this afternoon. I'm trying not to panic about the blood and the pain when I go to the bathroom. I'm trying not to panic about how long I might have to wait to find out what's going on. I can do this. I can do this.

I'm hoping for another lazy day tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, Just want to let you know that someone is out here reading and following your journey. I am so sorry you are in pain. I am so glad to see you are blogging! Hoping you have a restful day today. oxox, Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you warm thoughts and hope across the miles.

    "Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow." -Dorothy Thompson

    Thinking of you often,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete