Monday, May 18, 2009

From the bottom of my heart

May 18, 2009

I've been thinking about my blog lately. There's something I want people to know who read it. I'm thrilled that people read my blog. Whether I know you, or know of you, or you know my mom or dad, or you're the parent of one of my friends, or I went to high school with you or any of that - I'm thrilled. I don't want people to feel like they are being voyeurs or anything like that for reading it. This blog has been a life-line for me. It has given me a purpose. If what I've been through has educated you, or if it has made you grateful for your beautiful children, or if it has made you feel less alone in your grief or pain - then what I went through was not in vain. If it has challenged you or made you think about things in a different way, then I would be beyond thrilled. And heck, if you just find it an interesting story, I won't complain about that either! Quite frankly, writing is a passion of mine and keeping this semi-daily blog has challenged me to be thinking and writing more than I otherwise might have.

So I just want to take a moment and thank those of you who tell me that you've read my blog even just once. It fuels my hope that I might make a difference in some one's life. Hope is what I'm powered on these days. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment