Thursday, December 24, 2009

Stand your ground

December 24, 2009

Okay Abby. You can do this. You can. Get your head in the game girl.

And then, as if he was reading my mind, Jeremy put one of his new Tom Petty CDs in the player (and no, the song isn't new, but the live release is):

Well I won't back down,
no I won't back down
You can stand me up at the gates of hell,
but I won't back down

Gonna stand my ground,
won't be turned around
and I'll keep this world from draggin' me down
gonna stand my ground,
and I won't back down

Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out
hey I will stand my ground
and I won't back down

Well I know what's right,
I got just one life
in a world that keeps on pushin' me around
but I'll stand my ground and
I won't back down

That's right Abby. How about listening to this song this morning? This one will keep you going. Stand your ground girl. Stand your ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment