Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lots to think about

January 3, 2009

I feel like I'm biding my time right now. I have so many questions to ask Dr. G at my next appointment on the 25th. Questions about surgery, the urgency of it (or lack thereof), more specifics about his reasoning for recommending it, chances of success (meaning not ending up with a permanent ostomy), etc., etc. I went ahead and made an appointment with Dr. T, my surgeon, for February 1st. I figured if the answers to my questions for Dr. G convinced me that surgery is the wisest course of action, then I would want to go ahead with the surgery as soon as possible. No messing around. So I would have my consultation appointment already scheduled. If my conversation with Dr. G doesn't convince me, I'll just cancel my appointment with her. If surgery is something that I need to have done, then I would rather have it done before we start our family (much easier to recover without having to worry about a little one too).

Lots to think about . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment