Friday, April 16, 2010

A Single Moment

April 16, 2010

I don't talk about her every day. Most moms get to talk about their kids every day without hesitation. Wouldn't people think I was a little strange if I did? I don't know. Maybe. Do I think about her every day? Absolutely. Every single day I think about her, many times each day. They aren't thoughts that bring me to tears all the time. Sometimes I smile thinking about her. I see pictures of just about any of my Cashman nieces and think how much she looked like a Cashman. I look at Jeremy's eyebrows that go blond in the summer and I see her eyebrows. And the other day I thought, "I don't need to have her here with me now, but if only I could just go back and be pregnant with her for one more minute even, just to feel her inside me one more time." Really? I would give just about anything for a single moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment